So it uses P.O.V. and sets points of air on FIRE? I would love to have small balls of plasma floating in my living room display for the kids.
Seriously though, it is neat and an early step in a true three-d display.
So it uses P.O.V. and sets points of air on FIRE? I would love to have small balls of plasma floating in my living room display for the kids.
Seriously though, it is neat and an early step in a true three-d display.
I saw this a while ago. Cool but it must be loud.
Help us, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're our only hope.
Very cool... but at the same time it makes me think that it's gonna be something like this that ends mankind.
Scientist: "We've developed a laser plasma device that creates illuminated points of light by super-heating molecules..."
Cut to view of Earth from the vaccuum of space:
>poof<
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah well, that and the battery pack must be the size of your livingroom. [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Chairman Kaga:
I saw this a while ago. Cool but it must be loud.
Bookmarks